Specialized Spay and Neuter Surgery for Dogs and Cats
Healthy Pet is a mobile pet care service, and a division of China Grove Veterinary Clinic. We’re lucky to have Dr. Elizabeth Bowman, a highly-skilled professional in spay/neuter procedures at our home office.
She is a passionate animal lover and is committed to end the needless euthanizing of healthy animals. She provides services at a much lower price so that anyone can get wellness care for their pet with ease.
China Grove Veterinary Clinic is not a non-profit organization. We don’t receive any funding from outside sources to run our clinic. Apart from providing quality medical care through qualified professionals, we’re also affiliated to a number of major veterinary medical associations.
Low-Cost Spay/Neuter Services From Veterinary Professionals
You can call 210-648-1940 and make an appointment at China Grove Veterinary Clinic for your dog or cat for a spay/neuter surgery. These procedures are performed by qualified medical professionals on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
Surgery Intake Procedures:
- We give every patient a Capstar Flea tablet at a charge of $7
- Unless current certificate is presented at drop-off, a Rabies vaccine is administered to all patients at a cost of $13
- Pain medication (tablets for dogs and injections for cats) is recommended for all patients at around $20 per patient
Take a look at our prices:
- Spay – $70
- Neuter – $50
- 0-25 lb – Spay $100 / Neuter $75
- 26-50 lb – Spay $105 / Neuter $80
- 51-80 lb – Spay $120 / Neuter $95
- 81-100 lb – Spay $145 / Neuter $110
- 101+ lb – Spay $160 / Neuter $145